Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
1,155 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well guys, here we go. Time for the next installment of Socal Offroading.

Where:
Anza Borrego

When:
May 22, 2005

Difficulty:
Moderate

Info:
We will meet at the parking lot next to the gas station on the northwest corner of the highway 76 exit off of Interstate 15 at 10AM. From there we will travel to the beginning of our trail which should take us a better part of the day so everybody needs to be on time.

Directions:
4730 Highway 76, Fallbrook, CA 92028

·
Registered
125 Posts
I plan to make the 21st! The 22nd is a ? Hope sat wil be enough of a fix! or I can make it Sunday and skip Sat. What do you think?

·
Registered
485 Posts
I am looking to make it. Need to double check there are no plans for that day.

·
Registered
98 Posts
As much as I'd love to make it, I should be on the other side of the country by that time. I do hope you all have fun and post some good pictures. Should catch some of you at the rally on the 14th though :)

nick

·
Registered
53 Posts
Got my new 2005 touareg swapout from VW yesterday. Basically it has every single option I know of. I asked for a few "extras" and they threw in basically everything, for nothing. I took me all of five minutes to sign the paperwork.

I can't wait to take this offroad. I wonder how my new 19" tires will work?

http://www.tondu.com/touareg.htm

·
Administrator
4,833 Posts
walter said:
Got my new 2005 touareg swapout from VW yesterday. Basically it has every single option I know of. I asked for a few "extras" and they threw in basically everything, for nothing. I took me all of five minutes to sign the paperwork.

I can't wait to take this offroad. I wonder how my new 19" tires will work?

http://www.tondu.com/touareg.htm
Tell your dealer you want the hitch cover plate that they removed when they installed the hitch. You need to trim it so it fits around the hitch. Otherwise, the car looks very nice.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Did that but haven't gotten around to cutting it.

One thing that sucks is that the electrical connector for the trailer lights/brakes requires that you remove four screws to gain access
to the connector. I'm going to completely redo that with a spring loaded door... Pictures forthcoming.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts