Club Touareg Forum banner
461 - 473 of 473 Posts

· Registered
1 Posts
Hi, I have a 2008 V6 Touareg, the stock wheels are 275/45 R19
My friend had the same year and same model and gave me his spare winter tires. His size is 255/60 R17
It seems to have same bolt pattern, so I’m wondering if they will fit?
Pls lmk your thoughts

thanks

· Registered
53 Posts
08 tree factory 17s running 245/75r17 currently running Goodyear wrangler Kevlar 10 ply. Switching to thunderer ranger m/t 10 plus this weekend. I've put 60k miles on since acquired 9.5 months ago. Put these on with half tread as the old ones were showing chords. Not much issue except larger used tires on the 17s tend to develop bead leaks rather quickly on the aluminum wheel. I'm a former tire tecj and inspected tires before purchase. Highly possible that the kid didn't clean the wheel properly before installing. Never using that shop again.

· Registered
13 Posts
Hi,

Im not sure if this is the way to ask my question but Im new so bare with me, i have a 2013 touareg CJMA engine code, engine has seized and for the life of me cannot find the an engine with the same code, need to know if CVWA, or CJGA or any other engine code is compatible and can be dropped in?

Thanks in advance to anyone who can help :)

· Registered
53 Posts
So I just had 245/75r17 thunderer Trac grip m/ts in 10 ply trim mounted and at half steer there's light rubbing at front of inner fender well liner. Otherwise no issues. I don't mind as I will be trimming for a custom bumper and grill and brush guard setup

· Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2006 and I have 265-35-R22
and rides perfect. I have no rubbing issues. I live in the country and it's a half mile dirt road and then my driveway. It is extremely bumpy and I never rub. I can still get anywhere and never been stuck. I don't push it anywhere near what I believe it will do. Meaning I don't drive to try and get stuck. It looks nice and because I live in Florida, I can virtually go anywhere.
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel
Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille
Wheel Tire Car Vehicle Automotive tire

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Grille

Tire Land vehicle Car Vehicle Wheel

· Registered
8 Posts
Hello everybody! Newbie here, but about to pull the trigger on a 2007 V6, and the first thing i want to do is get some new 18" shoes. I totally understand the excel file regaridng the tire sizes and rubbing but i cant seem to find any offroad rims that look decent.

Ive been looking for 5X130 18X8 and while i can find some, i cant seem to find anything with an offset of ET57 that i like. Most of them are ET25.... can anyone point me in the right direction?

461 - 473 of 473 Posts