21 - 40 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Still available?

·
Registered
27 Posts
Do you have pictures? Price? And what exactly is it? Is it an amp for your existing stereo? Sorry for the dumb questions.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Sorry for the delayed response, I sold my Touareg so I'm not on here much. The pics and info is in the first post, although I don't have the box for the amp anymore.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Price? And what exactly is it? Is it an amp for your existing stereo? Sorry for the dumb questions.

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #27 ·
It is a plug and play amp that sits between the head unit (located in the passenger rear trunk area) and the speakers.

$500 shipped (cont US). Everything is included to make this work. By all accounts it makes the stock speakers sound amazing. I put the amp in the spot it goes in the rear of the car, but I never powered it up. Search the forums, there are lots of threads about these amps.

I took some new pics.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Is that the best price? $500 shipped?

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #29 ·
I can do a little better, maybe $475? I'd prefer to keep it off eBay, but the amp is selling for a little over $500 and the other two item are $40-50 each. What do you think? Shoot me a PM.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Will this work on my 2010?

Reactions: Troystg

·
Registered
27 Posts
Interested

Reactions: lifeisabeach

·
Registered
27 Posts
I still want it. How do we proceed

·
Registered
1 Posts
It is a plug and play amp that sits between the head unit (located in the passenger rear trunk area) and the speakers.

$500 shipped (cont US). Everything is included to make this work. By all accounts it makes the stock speakers sound amazing. I put the amp in the spot it goes in the rear of the car, but I never powered it up. Search the forums, there are lots of threads about these amps.

I took some new pics.

hey still got this to sell?

·
Registered
16 TDI Lux
346 Posts
My favorite $400 I have spent on the Treg so far.

But I had to have the DSP professionally tuned to get the most out of it.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

21 - 40 of 43 Posts