Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hey Everyone!
I was just thinking, with Spring finally in bloom in MA, why not see the possibility of scheduling a meet? I think the Larz Anderson Auto Museum and Park in Brookline- basically right outside of Boston. It is an incredible place! the view of Boston is amazing, and there is plenty of places to show off your Touareg. This is the same location where the 'Save Saab' rally was!

Larz Anderson Auto Museum - Home

I'm not sure who I contact for permission, or if I need permission since it would probably be on a weekend... But I do have a membership. How do you guys feel about this? any thoughts about when/if you would go??

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Guy's I could not resist the temptation... Being Massachusetts--- This must be the Alternate MIT ( Massachusetts Intersection of Touaregs !!!) Sorry I get sucked into some very average humour!

·
Registered
593 Posts
The joke is just a wee bit late in coming, hedditch. :)

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts
Hey, what the hell, I know I am a little SLOW!!! Actually it popped up on the forum yesterday after a spammer hit a number of threads.. which has been dealt with by Aircooled... An I only looked at the most recent date which was that persons post, no the whole tread. Noticed it after I posted, but at least my sense of humour is still working even if my perception of time is bloody awful .........

Mind you it was late at night and boredom had really set in....

Kind regards......Stu..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts