Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi,
I spoke with my local VW dealer to day and he was very helpful but not able to install an Electric Brake Controller.

Dose anyone know of a place in Mass. or near by, that would install this device???

Thanks!

·
Registered
1,577 Posts
I would expect that almost ANY place that sells trailers would either be able to hook up a brake controller or would certainly be able to refer you to someone who does. If that doesn't work out look up a good independent car repair shop - one that works on German cars is preferred.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchase a Touareg from Kelly Volkswagen. They wouldn't install the brake controller. However, VW of Westboro was willing to installer the controller for me. The service manager Bob went out of his way to accommodate me.

·
Registered
734 Posts
I just purchase a Touareg from Kelly Volkswagen. They wouldn't install the brake controller. However, VW of Westboro was willing to installer the controller for me. The service manager Bob went out of his way to accommodate me.
Great to know, thanks!

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks!

Thank you!
Ill follow up on this.
Tim

1 - 7 of 7 Posts