Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
1500 miles with the Stage I and Rawtek exhaust. No issues at all and more performance that original stock tune and far better than the emission compliant tune. Also have the tcm tune. Very satistified.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
I have tested two variants. They both increase the power noticeably and I would recommend them. The newest variant has increased "responsiveness", I believe in an attempt to make up for the post-fix transmission changes. My wife, on the other hand, did not like it combined with the post-fix transmission lag. She likes to stomp the pedal and, with the tune, it kicks in so much harder that she felt like the car was jerking her around all the time. I think, if you can combine it with the pre-fix TCU recode, then it would be a great combination

·
Registered
24 Posts
This is a little outdated but we just did the tune. There was an issue as I use apple and I had to borrow a friends pc. They send responses to my apple but I had to find answers on the site. So there was a little lag on updates. But the guys got me squared away. I can say if you do the pipe make sure you8 have a 18-19 mm wrench, I had sockets and it an issue taking off the sensors. Not sure which one it was by my wrench’s stop at 17. This issued caused issues but we still goterdone in 2 hers 20 minutes. Time will tell on how it does in the next few months, but there is more power when you get in it.

·
Registered
24 Posts
was not even thinking, thanks, I tend to not try cross overs but I guess it is better than vise grips

·
Registered
24 Posts
it was a sensor with a cable. but it all worked out, will update my tools on the next sale

·
Registered
2016 Touareg Lux TDI, 2019 Passsat R-line
797 Posts
They make sockets just for that- sensor sockets with a cutout on one side for the sensor wire and connector. I remember the tranny subframe and exhaust collector bolts being much easier with impact wrench as well.
it was a sensor with a cable. but it all worked out, will update my tools on the next sale

1 - 10 of 10 Posts