Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
Who agrees that it would be very nice to have a multi-quote feature? I have seen it on every other forum I have been on and its a great feature, many times I want to respond to multiple members and it gets confusing so I have to make a double post to stop the confusion. Admin? opinions?

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Hi,
Who agrees that it would be very nice to have a multi-quote feature? I have seen it on every other forum I have been on and its a great feature, many times I want to respond to multiple members and it gets confusing so I have to make a double post to stop the confusion. Admin? opinions?
I just open CT in another window and open a Quick Reply on the thread I want to reply to.

Then I go back to the first window click on Quote and copy that across before inserting my comment.

Then back to the first window, find another post I want to add in, click on Quote and copy that across . . .

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just open CT in another window and open a Quick Reply on the thread I want to reply to. Then I go back to the first window click on Quote and copy that across before inserting my comment. Then back to the first window, find another post I want to add in, click on Quote and copy that across . . .[/QUOTE

I get that, but thats a huge pain in the ass, other forums have it where you can click a multi-quote button on multiple posts and then click quote on the last post you want to quote, it takes you to the advance post page and then you can write what you want under each quote. Its FAR less tedious and also very clear and easy to do

·
Administrator
511 Posts
I'm kinda surprised that this feature is not on the forum. I talk to our techs and see if a multi quote button can be added to the forum.

- dm, community support

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm kinda surprised that this feature is not on the forum. I talk to our techs and see if a multi quote button can be added to the forum. - dm, community support
Thank you for checking it out, it is highly appreciated, i am equally surprised that it was not available.

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Hey, this is ClubTouareg; the cutting edge of 2009 technology ;)

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Well given all the additional attributes of a 2003 T1 over the decontented 2014 T3, I reckon old techno has its merits!

·
Administrator
4,286 Posts
Pay no attention to the man behind the curtain.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Well done.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Yes, you are!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
I've been following this thread and still didn't notice the extra quote icon until 5 minutes ago.

Click the quotes mark icon on the messages you want to quote and then finish up by clicking on the quote button on a message. All the ones you previously clicked are right there.
On my computer nothing visible happens when you click the quotes mark until you click the quote button next to it.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Lol, how do I use it? I am clicking the little +" button next to the quote button and nothing is happening.

Nvm, got it to work lol.
I've been following this thread and still didn't notice the extra quote icon until 5 minutes ago.

Click the quotes mark icon on the messages you want to quote and then finish up by clicking on the quote button on a message. All the ones you previously clicked are right there.
On my computer nothing visible happens when you click the quotes mark until you click the quote button next to it.
Easy peasy!

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
About this Discussion
21 Replies
7 Participants
Tech Admin
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing