Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi

I am taking part in the Macmillan 4x4 2007 challenge, it comprises of 60 teams travelling 1000 miles in 2 days, we will be given various navigational exercises and off road special stages.

More information can be found at: http://www.justgiving.com/adynphil4x4challenge

We are the only Treg in 60 teams and really want to do well and raise as much money for the Macmillan Cancer Charity.

There is only 26 Days to go and we are almost ready.

Please have a look at the site and feel free to make a donation.

cheers

Ady

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
mate you are a legend. as someone who lives with cancer and drives an egg I urge you all to make a donation and support our fellow touareg driver to exceed his target, he is doing great work for others!

* the online credit card form did not have other countries on it, so i hope mine went through from Australia..?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
mate you are a legend. as someone who lives with cancer and drives an egg I urge you all to make a donation and support our fellow touareg driver to exceed his target, he is doing great work for others!

* the online credit card form did not have other countries on it, so i hope mine went through from Australia..?
Hi Thanks for the kind message, if the money we raise helps one person then I will be a happy man.

I hope you beat the fight and wish you all the best, thanks

Ady

FYI, there does not seem to be any donation on the Justgiving page,you may want to check your end.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi

Some photo's of the Treg in the MAC 4x4 2007 Challenge can be found here

http://www.flickr.com/photos/adycooney/

btw does anyone know if you can get rock sliders for a Treg? I have a dent in my subframe from it dropping hard on a rock.

Also, what options are there for lifting the suspension / new springs?

Regards

Ady

1 - 4 of 4 Posts