Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi,
I am looking for a V10 TDI in Reed Green with Anthracite interior, I am not interested in any other colors or models. If anyone wants to part with one like this or knows of one for sale please let me know.

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
Reed Green was not super popular color and all the ones I have seen were with the tan interior and V8. I wish you well in your search. I am not saying it isn't possible, just I have not seen one personally.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Given the rarity of a really good, used V10 [given that they can, like any used Touareg, be a money pit but especially so in the case of that glorious V10 engine which, in itself, can turn into a money sink hole!] and the even greater rarity of the paint color [which is, in my opinion, the best of all the colors], and given the fact that Reed Green normally came with a tan interior, then the only way you will get the good, used V10 you want is to buy one in the wrong paint but with the right interior and then get it resprayed in Reed Green at least 6 months after you've bought it - the delay being used to determine that the V10 you have bought is not a mechanical/electrical money pit/sink hole!

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
Did Reed Green even go past '05? If not OP is looking at an '04 V10 since NA never got an 05 model.

·
Super Moderator
9,385 Posts
That one from Craigslist looked like Offroad Gray to me, but the lighting was not very good in those pics.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I believe I have what you're looking for. Mine is green, though I don't know the exact color option, with gray interior. I have ads on both autotrader and craigslist. I live in CO.

-Nat

1 - 14 of 14 Posts