Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where I can find the VW tool that 'safely' removes pin connectors from multi-wire connectors?

I'm looking to install a VW Bluetooth hands-free retro kit into my 2006 Treg. However, do to some prior hassles, i don't want to start without this tool.

So any info would be VERY appreciated.

·
Super Moderator
3,813 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
mghamms's isn't quite what I was looking for. The tool I'm looking for has 2 flat-pronges that releases the snap-in terminal connectors.

The set hedditch mentioned has one in it, but was hoping for something more local (US) than AU. ;-) So far the UK is the closest I've seen.

Thanks for the responses though guys.

·
Banned
260 Posts
OK

Now I think I know what your looking for check Fleebay. Not local or fast though. I bought some there some time ago.
mghamms's isn't quite what I was looking for. The tool I'm looking for has 2 flat-pronges that releases the snap-in terminal connectors.

The set hedditch mentioned has one in it, but was hoping for something more local (US) than AU. ;-) So far the UK is the closest I've seen.

Thanks for the responses though guys.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks guys!

I really appreciate the help. I found a 23-piece set on Amazon. It's little more pricey, but it has tools for other makes as well (I have to think of the "little woman's" car as well). ;-) But will be looking at that ECS set if it doesn't work out.

Thanks again,

tMH

1 - 8 of 8 Posts