Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a V-10. Any help is greatly appreciated - I am located in Atlanta, GA and woulkd rather get a are VW than a Porsche. \:D/

Thanks for the help and keep up the good forum (I’m an AudiWorld.com guy)

· Registered
170 Posts
MonsterS4,

Take a look at the classified section on this forum. There's a V10 for sale that needs a good home.

Good luck in your search. When you find one you like, jump on it! With only 440 2004s and 440 2005s coming to the states, your opportunities are limited.

ABT is the first to offer a chip for the V10. I'm not sure of the long term effects on the engine but it does bump up hp to 379 and tq to a whopping 680 lb-ft.

· Premium Member
549 Posts
Well TommiT I sure hope that anyone looking for a V-10 Touareg in USA sees my post in the Drivers Lounge Touareg Sightings

and if re-starting this old post helps it get some attention then my job is done.
a V-10 is a highly sought rare bird out here. And this one is only $1500 usd.

· Registered
'14 TDI Execline
3,934 Posts
Even a 15k budget could be tight based on the seller's description
Definitely a good project for someone with time, patience and a lift.

Description
Not running .... water pump one injector and a glow plug need to be replaced . V10 tdi diesel 180000 miles everything else works. Fully loaded sunroof power heated seats

· Premium Member
549 Posts
I wont defend the seller, I dont know the seller and have not seen the vehicle. That said, I dont think that their ad is shady; and I would imagine the seller will come down on price for a buyer. To me it seems like the seller knows it is not ready for some darn junkyard and good for him for offering it for sale instead. I just pass along the ad in case someone wants an 05 V10 TDI at a cheap price. potential buyers, at least on Club Touareg would automatically know that it will need work and money invested into it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.