Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for an after market DVD/cd/mp3 player
with bluetoothn, usb input, WiFI, GPS
Rear and front camera inputs and a hookup for the facor cd changer.
I have 2005 Tourag.

Caan anyody suggest anything

·
Registered
710 Posts
Do you have the CD navigation unit or the plain CD/ radio unit? That's a big deciding factor and adds a lot of potential costs.

·
Registered
7 Posts
I have been reading about the Avin Avent 2 head unit, but they don't make one for the Touareg yet. Hopefully soon, would be a great one to get.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
it's a factor RNS 2 nav dvd with a non-working 5 cd changer and an aftermarket bluetooth and ipod

·
Registered
12 Posts
FM-CD-NavGPS

I have a 2005 with AM/FM CD changer and no navigation, just the basic factory unit. The worst thing about the vehicle is the paint coming off the buttons on the unit. It makes the entire dash board look bad. My daughter says replace that thing and I'll be more than happy to keep driving it; it is an eyesore. So...
I want to replace it with a large display CD-AM/FM-NavGPS unit. Can anyone recommend a good unit which is designed to replace this factory unit. I would like to keep it under $500. Also, if a replacement unit is made for this '05 Touareg, how simple is the replacement process? Are all the hook-ups going to be present if I'm adding the GPS and nav.? Thanks.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.