Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...periscope up!

after almost 4 month I finally released my 'total loss' 2010 TDi touareg a couple of weeks ago. what a mess but I have finally
moved on and learned to start living with the stock SR5 4runner.

like most love - hate car relationships in the past I had to push this stock SR5 4runner to it's extremes to find it's true capabilities.
first I got it stuck good turming around on a single track road in the maine north woods after just buying it and this past week I used it for 3 days
over in vermont finishing up an install at a icy-snowy borderline mountain height cell tower site. it's a boring, slow, gas pig SUV till you put
it in 4Lo and use hill decent mode to literally go down a snowy goat path and bamm! this thing is a tank. whatever options that are
lacking when compared to my past tuned TDi treg (and it's a ton) the 4runner makes up for when actually offroad.

I have started warming up to the idea of getting another touareg as a pure offroad toy in a year or two. I had to let the first one go
to realize I can always find another if I look hard enough. until then I still had the stage 2 TDi golf that always puts a smile on my face
every time I drive it.

Tire Wheel Vehicle Car Sky

Tire Land vehicle Wheel Vehicle Car

Tire Sky Vehicle registration plate Plant Vehicle

Tire Sky Water Vehicle Car

Car Tire Vehicle Wheel Automotive tire

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Automotive tail & brake light

1 - 2 of 2 Posts