Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently became an independent contractor for Fedex which allows me to get a substantial discount off their standard advertised rates. For example, today I shipped a set of 20" rims and tires from Anaheim, CA to Chicago, IL for one of my customers. The rate he got from Fedex ground was $134 with a 4-7 business day delivery. With my account I got his wheels sent Fedex Air 2 day delivery for $72. I can do this for you as well.

If you'r interested message me or you can email me at [email protected].

This is no scam guys and I can ship anything anywhere in the world for crazy low rates, whether it be for personal use or your business sending a thousand packages per week.

I'm a verified Paypal user and member on many forums as well as Ebay with 100% positive feedback, user name madyspop.

Give me a chance, I'll amaze you with the rates I can get you.

Go ahead and get a rate quote off the Fedex website, then I'll show you my rates, off the same website, with my fee included and still beat their prices by 40% to 50%!

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My thoughts exactly, I'm working on it. Hopefully it will all be setup shortly.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I can definitely save you money on that, give me approximate weight, dimensions and a to and from zip code. I'll send you a rate.

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I can figure tire weights based on the size and model, really just nee the to and from zips. Are rims included or just tires?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Figuring they could be dropped off at a FedEx location and the weights are accurate I could do it for $85 add $13 if you want them picked up. Can you send me the sizes and will they be boxed or just sticking a label to them?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm not doing it randomly, I put a small percentage on top of my rates. Even with my mark up the rates are a drastic savings for anyone who uses my services.

·
Multiple v10tdi owner
711 Posts
Service work great for me. I just had eight tires, 4 with Rims,and a heavy box shipped. It took me four months to find somebody that could ship the stuff at a reasonable rate. Don't hesitate to use them!

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I'm not doing it randomly, I put a small percentage on top of my rates. Even with my mark up the rates are a drastic savings for anyone who uses my services.

That's the benefit I was talking about, which of course is all good because its payment for your services. I just thought that you get a lower rate from the shipping companies themselves. Thanks for clearing it up.

Are you able to help with shipping in Canada?

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I do get a lower rate from the shipping company, a much lower rate. Like I mentioned before I can put my uplift on it and still save customers a substantial amount of money.

Yes, I can help with shipping to Canada but there's no getting around duties so it's still a pain in the butt and an unfair charge on your end.

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
I do get a lower rate from the shipping company, a much lower rate. Like I mentioned before I can put my uplift on it and still save customers a substantial amount of money.

Yes, I can help with shipping to Canada but there's no getting around duties so it's still a pain in the butt and an unfair charge on your end.
I meant are you able to help with shipping within Canada. But I will use your service if/when I need it so thanks for doing it!

·
Premium Member
134 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yes that shouldn't be a problem. If you have some generic addresses I can do a mock quote for you?

·
Registered
1,594 Posts
Yes that shouldn't be a problem. If you have some generic addresses I can do a mock quote for you?
I've got nothing at the moment but I will let you know if something comes up, I rarely ship anything but If I do I will come here to let you know first.

1 - 20 of 88 Posts
About this Discussion
87 Replies
34 Participants
j_angel555
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing