Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi ! Long time no post !... Well.. I haven´t bought my Treg because I was wating to see what was going to appear in the 2005 version.. turned out I was right to wait.. It was long (5 months) but my extreme paciance is going to pay off... I´m getting a 2005 R5 TDI Touareg with full specs (4c climatronic, keyless, GPS, winther pack, atheo, among others).. the main thing will be the top leather package in which is included the dashboard and other parts of the car in nappa leather as well as confort seats also in nappa leather.. I´m ordering my Touareg this month (going to the dealer this week to start talking about everything) and I´ll say something when I finalize my order. The only thing I can say more is thanks to this forum for helping me so much in choosing my next car and thanks to VW for creating such a car as the Touareg :dance: :joy:

Thanks !!
Treg Wiz

·
Registered
89 Posts
we've also orderd a full option R5 05 model....just to let you know one thing, u cant get more the 17" rims on the car...
and where did u get the chip which increases the HP to 220 ?

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok.. let me answer.. first, in the 2005 version you can put 19" (european version, dunno about the U.S. version), and even if you couldn´t, you can always make a deal with the dealer.. about the price, it will cost me about 80000 euros, about $100000 US dollars (I know the value because I have a paper with the 2005 options prices.. took it from Volkswagen.fr).
Finally, the chip.. the warranty is indeed a problem, so I have to see how I´m I going to sort it out.. the hp is 210 and not 220, my mistake, and the manufacter is this http://www.speed-buster.de/en/index.html ... the tourque also grows to 470

·
Registered
89 Posts
we get the european version, and they said that the car cant handel more than 17" rims, we wanted to order the 19" but they said its not possible...

·
Registered
139 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I dunno about that, but if you consult the french options catalog, in the R5 section, there are 19" wheels.. the Desert, which are new rims..

·
Registered
89 Posts
here we get european (i think german spec's) with small changes...due to the heat here and some interior differences...

·
Registered
119 Posts
haso0on said:
we've also orderd a full option R5 05 model....just to let you know one thing, u cant get more the 17" rims on the car...
and where did u get the chip which increases the HP to 220 ?
Also the Germans can get the 19" Rims now, there has been an update on the pricelist and options last week.

The chip tuning is often done by the VW-importers also and this with the warranty witch stay as it is. I had this done with my other VW and neve had any problem at all. You pay a little more if VW is doing it, but I was happy to pay this as I could keep the full warranty without any problem at all.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.