Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A local shop here installed my keyless start and will do others . The install is perfect (As is the hole for the pushbutton).
He also installed the electric brake controller. Great spot- Above left knee- not obvious but accessible.

· Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
You can buy a new wood consul , button and wiring from spockcat and have that installed or have Warren Automobiles use your wood and supply the
wiring. The hole is tricky but it is perfect. Total cost is no more than $500 if you supply the button.(about $90 from the dealer)
Reg is the owner of Warrens 519 650-1800.

· Registered
14 Posts
Hi ,
do you know were i can buy the keyless starter kit ? , since i live in Monterrey , Mexico , i use to buy touareg accesories online from Treg Central , but they don't have available this kit ! ,
regards.

· Premium Member
4,837 Posts
I tried to buy a cable and radio removal keys from you once but you cancelled the order...

Wasn't it cause you wouldn't ship to Canada???

I don't remember...
As it states on the top of the order page:
Please inquire about the cost of international shipping - INCLUDING CANADA.

You need to contact me if ordering from outside the USA. Tell me what you want to order and to where I will ship, and I will let you know the shipping costs. Then place the order and add the shipping costs using the international shipping buttons at the bottom of the page.

If you don't add the shipping costs, then I will contact you to add the shipping. If you don't do that, then I cancel the order and return the payment.

· Registered
63 Posts
Do 09 and 10 Touareg TDI models in Canada have keyless entry?

I'm wondering if you can get keyless start installed on those models.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.