Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Having problem on my touareg V6 2006. Key not coming on board. Sercuit breaker check ok, all Fuses check ok, battery and relay check ok. I am block need help

·
Registered
361 Posts
Having problem on my touareg V6 2006. Key not coming on board. Sercuit breaker check ok, all Fuses check ok, battery and relay check ok. I am block need help
What exactly do you mean by “not coming aboard”? Is it a case of the car not recognizing the key’s presence near or within the vehicle?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
361 Posts
  1. The car recognise the key. It's within the car
If the car recognizes the key what exactly is your problem? Maybe try to use google translator to write the comment in your language and make google translate it in English because I can’t make sense of it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
You can not make sense out of everything, and it isn't the problem of language. You might have problems with your finger paining without knowing the cause, of which it's your finger. Thank you

·
Registered
361 Posts
You can not make sense out of everything, and it isn't the problem of language. You might have problems with your finger paining without knowing the cause, of which it's your finger. Thank you
Here I am, giving time to look into a problem that a stranger is expressing poorly and doesn’t want to explain any better the issue. You are making it extremely difficult for a good-willing person, like me, to help.

In other words, do you think that it’s just a coincidence that your obscure and vague description of the problem has something to do with the fact that I was the only person that responded to your question? It is highly unlikely that anyone has understood what you have in mind. That’s why you don’t see any responses here. So YES, it is the language and the way you use it. Nothing to be ashamed about, I might add. Not all are native English speakers (I am not).

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ok I am so sorry. Let me put it this way. I have control the car the best way I can. my machine maxidas doesn't read on it. So I am block because when you put the key in the fob it really recognise the key but nothing comes on board. So I am suspecting the on board power supply control unit. I want to change it before I get to another thing, but if you have a better idea, let me know. Thanks

1 - 7 of 7 Posts