Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LOL just kidding I havent been posting for awhile just thought i would get his attension :)

Just got a Blaupunkt in dash DVD/CD player with built in LCD looks tight as heck Ill post some pics here soon just got it back from shop today. Well just thought i would say that dont know if anyone really cares ;)

Later guys

[Subject edited by Mike to be relevant to topic]

·
Registered
46 Posts
Yeah Pictures

Pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures, pictures,

......well you get the idea

:chainsaw:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Im not a fan of after-market add-ons (except for OEM's and minor stuff like carpets etc.) but that is nice intergration there. Oh yeah, whats that I/O switch to the right of the Driver seat heating control?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its somthing to do with the fact that the Treg doesnt have a normal ignition so they had to run it for the stereo. Dont know much about it. Im not the tech guy ;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.