Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I'm living in the neighborhood of Montreal. I had a 2004 V8 Touareg for a couple of years, was tired and bought a 2009 Mercedes ML350 AMG pack, didn't like at all so I bought myself a rare 2006 Touareg V10 Executive and nothing will make me sell it. My wife like it so much that she always drive it ( her actual car is a Mazda CX-7 :chainsaw: ) and I'm always stock to drive my 2012 GTI. I had no choice to look and finally found my second V10 TDI. One that I will keep and modify for my personal use and the second one will be for my wife. So the plans are to get the complete Touareg R50 kit on both of them. Mine already have some mods like wheels, lowered with a module and a Unitronic Stage 1+ software.

On top I have one of my best friend who has a 2004 Touareg V10 that just bought his second too like us, he bought a 2006 Touareg V10. I know tha the will fix everything on his 2004 and he might sell it after (in case someone would like to buy a V10 with EVERYTHING functional)

Let me know what your opinions!!!

Here a pic of my Touareg:

and here is a pic in the driveway of the twins:

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Oooooooooooh yes, Tasty! Bloody tasty!!

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
um ... dont you need number plates to drive around with ?? Or cops around near you can be bribed ??

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
on another note .... think you need to team up with Dragline....

1 - 5 of 5 Posts