Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a 2010 Treg with air suspension. Blue or white. Located in the USA and willing to travel. Cash in hand!
(four 0 six) five 7 nine 4 three 4 eight

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Specific reason you want a 2010? Someone has a 2007 V10 TDI for sale with 51K miles on it. Super clean. New Jersey.
I currently own a 2008 V10.. Looking for the last year of the Gen2 Touareg with air suspension specifically..

Reactions: Golf Wang

·
Super Moderator
9,691 Posts
Blue or white is going to be Lux Limited models with the body kits. Not many of those came with air. Air suspension was special order only on the last gen T2's. I knew of at least 3 '10's in Alaska Grey and one is mine.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Blue or white is going to be Lux Limited models with the body kits. Not many of those came with air. Air suspension was special order only on the last gen T2's. I knew of at least 3 '10's in Alaska Grey and one is mine.

Needle in a haystack! But my preference!

·
Super Moderator
9,691 Posts
Needle in a haystack! But my preference!
I get it, just letting you know your color choice is going to be having you look at Lux Limited models.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I get it, just letting you know your color choice is going to be having you look at Lux Limited models.

So Alaska Grey, white, blue.. what other colors available on Lux Limited?

·
Super Moderator
9,691 Posts
Alaska Grey was not available in Lux Limited. Was just making a comment I knew of three of them with air. Biscay Blue, Black Magic pearl, Galapagos Grey and Campamella white were the only colors in Lux Limited.

·
Super Moderator
9,691 Posts
Those models also came with a 2 tone leather interior.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts