Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
have to admit that I admire all of the those here that know how to open panels and cut wires to install mobile phone or the V-1 (well, I guess I could handle the "dismantle" part...)

Anyway, just bought a new T-reg. V8 Reed Green, Premium Plus Package, Rear Differential Lock... would like to add entertainment system to the headrests and Bluetooth connection to my cell phone.

I read all of the posts here and they all talk about these two issues and realized that they all refer to 'do it yourself' installation. Can you recommend on anyone that does installations around Orlando? If not, what are the facts that I need to know in order to be 'smart' enough.

Thanks...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i might take the chance if it is not complicated

I prefer to buy the relevant kits and go to someone that will install them for me. I have to admit that I am afraid to damage the panels or the electrical system.
Where can I find the most recommended Bluetooth kit? I know it can be hooked to the car speakers, what do I use for the mic?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.