Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think my fuse box is missing a wire for the seat heater fuse. Do you all agree? Anyone seen this before? It seems the driver heated seat in my project ‘04 T1 V8 4CAir is not working. I checked the fuse #45 and it’s fine. I pulled it to look at it and noticed there is only one wire in the fuse block for fuse #45.
Is it possible the wire popped out of the fuse block and I need to go in there and pop it back in? I don’t know the history of this car so I am slowly fixing things as I notice. #44 fuse is pulled in the pic so I could get a clear picture of #45. It also highlights what a complete fuse circuit should look like in comparison. Anyone have pics of how to get in behind the left fuse box?
Circuit component Hardware programmer Font Electronic device Passive circuit component

Automotive lighting Circuit component Liquid Electronic component Drink

· Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ok Dannyboy. I’ll give it a look. I have the heated seat switches which is why I think it’s supposed to come equipped. It even had the 30A fuse in there.

· Registered
190 Posts
Ok Dannyboy. I’ll give it a look. I have the heated seat switches which is why I think it’s supposed to come equipped. It even had the 30A fuse in there.
I knew you'd misunderstand me. Depending on build date, the harness could tap off a different slot. So even though the power wire is there the other side of the fuse harness determines if there's an accessory installed in that slot or not. If it's blank the accessory fuse is somewhere else or the accessory no longer requires the fuse if it is driven off BCM or module.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts