Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a little impromptu (Actually Duc9R from SanDiego sent me a txt yesterday afternoon;)) but fortunately I live 5 miles from the premier every Saturday morning gathering spot for enthusiast cars in the country (maybe the world?:D) so Touareg's at Cars and Coffee it was. Cars and Coffee™ Forum - Photo Gallery

Gotta get there early on a busy day, by 6:30-6:45 the 450 car lot is full of everything from exotic 3 million dollar Ferrarri's to project 68 El Camino's. The diversity of cars there is shocking and it is a trea to see $50,000,000+ worth of cars all in one place:clap: So Why not a couple Touaregs, especially 20 cylinders of them:cool: I think Ross and I were both suprised what croud pleasers they were. We heard comments like "I never knew these were so nice inside" and "They have how much power?" I think the air suspension demos won some folks over too:evil_laugh: One guy who currently owns a Mercedes ML, was gonna go right home and get on the internet to find one.

Alan

Attachments

·
Premium Member
329 Posts
Wow, that looks like fun. Too bad VW didn't let you borrow one of those climbing demo units you see on YouTube that would have really impressed them.

You were parked next to some classy rides. No laptop required to Vagcom those convertibles.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts