Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 93 Posts

·
Registered
465 Posts
:rolleyes:I am from the green Isle from the home of good hurling ( I will let you search and find out where) I must say the name does not give away anything keep in touch they are a nice bunch of people here and you will find out a lot about the car which is good when you think how much they cost to fix.

Yours Stew:cool::clap:

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
A great big WELCOME to the forum. I'm surely looking forward to visiting Dublin this next September. I was a frequent visitor over a 2 year span when I had business in the Waterford area and I was determined to get back in a purely vacation context. At first I was staying in Waterford but during later trips I prefered to take a hotel in Dublin and commute to Waterford by rail. Beautiful country and beautiful people. I always felt at home away from home. If you see a middle-aged Yank with a pint in one hand and waving at you like a mad-man, don't be alarmed, it's just me. :D
Cheers!

·
Registered
67 Posts
A great big WELCOME to the forum. I'm surely looking forward to visiting Dublin this next September. I was a frequent visitor over a 2 year span when I had business in the Waterford area and I was determined to get back in a purely vacation context. At first I was staying in Waterford but during later trips I prefered to take a hotel in Dublin and commute to Waterford by rail. Beautiful country and beautiful people. I always felt at home away from home. If you see a middle-aged Yank with a pint in one hand and waving at you like a mad-man, don't be alarmed, it's just me. :D
Cheers!
Hi TVaitonis
There is always someone waving mad at me the weekends, so now I will be wondering is it you...lol
If your coming over d4hotels.ie is advertising quiet cheap. Used to be the old Jurys in Ballsbridge. Oh and bring your umbrella with you.:)

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Cheers!
hahaha be careful you may get the task of bringing some US spec stuff with you for me... :):):)

·
Registered
465 Posts
what is the catch with taxing this way, does it work even if you don't use it as a taxi, or are you banjaxed if you don't , just wondering, put a new set of 275/40/r20s hankook's on today 700,00 euros fitted and balanced, yours Stew

·
Registered
465 Posts
Did you watch the hurling last Sunday, when you say Wexford would you be talking Rosslare, by any chance, yours Stew
PS, welcome nice bunch of people here, very helpful if you have any problems
Yours Stew

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
I'll TRY not to make a spectacle of myself.....of course visiting the source of some of the best scotch whisky......Hmmm;). It'll be fun to do a little Touareg spotting while I there. Heck, it'll be fun doing anything while I there.

Counting the days!

Cheers!

·
Premium Member
695 Posts
Thanks Tinnycan! I checked the Ballsbridge Court rates and it'll save us about 25 euro a night. Nice!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Hi All ye' Irish,

I've chatted to Stew (AKA German) from the forum, but not anyone else.
Just thought I'd put up a quick post.
Eric here, a Dub living in Co. Meath.
Have my Touareg a year now. I love it.
Only problems so far have been tracking went out, and it's wearing out the front left tyre unevenly. Will need 2 new fronts soon.
Brake pressure sensor seemed to go on it too, common problem, got that done this week.
I'm going to check the driveshaft bearings as Stewart pointed out, it happened to his recently, seems to be a big problem with the t'regs. May get it done now to save the arse dropping out of it on the road.

/Eric.

1 - 20 of 93 Posts