Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, just had a new Touareg R Line Tech. Is it normal for the two strips on the roof lining front centre to be on permenantly when driving at night? I cant seem to find a way to turn them off? Thanks.

·
Learner
4,919 Posts
Yes, haven't figured a way to turn it off, guess you can do it via vcds, but unlike 7P models there doesn't seem to be a switch next to it to turn it off

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello dear VW fans,

cansombody helps me about update RNS 850? i update FW P0824, it,s ok? or better K0821?

and one more question about Bluetooth, i try meny things with green menu but it's impossible to activate, may be somebody has more experiance about this? i think to activate BT requerd additional module?

Best regards: John Jaiani

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hello all, just had a new Touareg R Line Tech. Is it normal for the two strips on the roof lining front centre to be on permenantly when driving at night? I cant seem to find a way to turn them off? Thanks.
Did you figure this out? It’s on the same screen that adjusts the internal coloured lighting. There are a few + icons that select different areas footwell and overhead ambient light. Let me know if you can’t find and I’ll take some screen shots for you.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi. You can adjust them or turn them off by going into the car settings and (i think) under interior lights you can select them and adjust them along with fotwell lights etc.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts