Club Touareg Forum banner
1481 - 1500 of 1516 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,481 ·
In about 2 weeks time, I’m about to bring my 2013 Canadian spec T3 with 108k kms on it in for the fix to extend the warranty. It just so happens I experienced my second DEF heater fault a few weeks ago too so itll be nice to get that fixed.

I purchased an 750CF TCM from a wrecker while my stock ‘13 should be an AK. From what gather, these should be replaceable with each other as the 13-14 models were the same correct? I plan on going in to get the fix with the CF module and replace my virgin AK right after. Has anyone done this?
I don't think that they will notice unless they have to hook it up to the motherland computer for some reason.

·
Premium Member
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,482 ·
I hope you are getting better with your health.

I found out this thread from the Porsche forums, rennlist

when you are able to do so, please let me know how I can get one of your TCM for the 2016 cayenne diesel.

please send an email, since I cannot yet PM
raysmd @gmail
YGM :p

·
Premium Member
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,485 ·
Black Friday/ Cyber Monday sale...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi yrktreg
I have a 2014 Cayenne TDI. I would like to purchase a TCU programmed by you. Or as long as the dealer can't tell I have flashed my TCU I may go with that. I am still under warranty. Can you PM me cost etc? Thanks!!

·
Registered
4,551 Posts
He comes in every couple weeks

Reactions: yrktreg

·
Premium Member
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,492 ·
Has anyone seen or heard from yrktreg recently? I've sent a DM and emailed and am not getting a response from him. Is he still doing the TCM fixes?
Nope he closed up shop and moved to Aruba :p

Sorry I must've missed your PM, and I don't think I saw an email from you.

Messaged ya back :D

·
Premium Member
1,838 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,499 ·
You are welcome. It’s very true. You are our hope for getting the best out of these engines. Cause we all know Germany has no desire to do so.
I'm doing my best.

I think fix the trans software, get rid of some unneeded weight under the hood, and a better HPFP and they should last a long long time

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm doing my best.

I think fix the trans software, get rid of some unneeded weight under the hood, and a better HPFP and they should last a long long time
By weight do you mean rotating mass?

I sounded slanderous towards the germans in that last message. I really meant VW. Having support from gurus such as you are our last hope cause VW is not going to give any support as these engines age. Heck my dealerships can hardly support the v6 TDI now...let alone in 10 years.

1481 - 1500 of 1516 Posts