Club Touareg Forum banner
1441 - 1460 of 1474 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,441 ·
Welcome back. I sure hope you get back to feeling yourself soon. Glad you are seeing some light.
Thank you!! I am very happy I am seeing some improvements,

It's been a whirlwind. 3 steps forward feel good, 15 steps backwards and I go downhill.

Here's to forward progress! :p

·
Registered
7 Posts
Peeks head in room :p

HI EVERYONE!

So sorry i fell off the face of the earth again.

Hopefully this will be the last time.

Just finished up another round of treatments and am feeling tired, but better.

I will try to get back to everyone in the next day or two.

Hopefully back for good!
Glad to see you back, it's been quiet here for a while!

·
Registered
2 Posts
I am glad your health is improving!

I have a spare TCU for my 15' diesel Cayenne but I do not see the part number listed on your thread (OC8 927 749 CC)

I was hoping to have this re-flashed to the pre fix software as the current software sucks.

Have you seen this TCU # before?

·
Registered
2 Posts
System Description:
0BK 30 TDIUSA

Software Number:
8R0927158Q

Software Version

Hardware Number
0BK927156AM

Hardware Version H16

Don't see any of the numbers that you referred to. Have something?

·
Registered
2 Posts
[tried to quote chuckgf8's message above]

I believe that should work since I received from Joe a similar one (with the exception of the last two letters). Actually, as long as you sent the TCM, Joe will do the magic. Btw, passed CA emissions, notwithstanding someone rumor mongering in BaT when a Cayenne diesel was being auctioned. This is by far the best way to return a tdi engine back to pre-dieselgate behavior. Wish Joe a speedy recovery

·
Registered
2 Posts
Yep, Joe has my TCU to "unfix" it. I can't wait to get it installed!

btw- I want to say thanks publicly to Joe for helping me and the community out!

·
Registered
1 Posts
New to the TDI world! came over from a gas B7 A4. Really interested in a TCU pre-fix, I have a post-fix 2013 Q7 with a 0C8927750AQ part number running software 3399. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

·
Registered
5 Posts
@yrktreg
Someone has to stir the pot! :p

Drs are still trying to figure some stuff out, like why I have blood in my urine :(

Hi there,
First I want to say I hope your health is improving that's the most important thing.
I've been reading these forums for weeks now in anticipation of getting my new 104,xxx miles 2015 q7 tdi. The dealer I'm buying from took it in for a "couple of open recalls" to make sure it was good to sell after the glow plug light came on. Long story short audi is two and a half weeks in on the emissions reflash that was never done. Great news I know. Fresh warranty though.
My question is I plan to use VCDS to switch to the Porsche Cayenne shift points will this make a difference? If it still doesn't perform well what do you charge to reflash to pre-fix software?
Thank you in advance,
Ryan

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Someone has to stir the pot! :p

Drs are still trying to figure some stuff out, like why I have blood in my urine :(

Hi there,
First I want to say I hope your health is improving that's the most important thing.
I've been reading these forums for weeks now in anticipation of getting my new 104,xxx miles 2015 q7 tdi. The dealer I'm buying from took it in for a "couple of open recalls" to make sure it was good to sell after the glow plug light came on. Long story short audi is two and a half weeks in on the emissions reflash that was never done. Great news I know. Fresh warranty though.
My question is I plan to use VCDS to switch to the Porsche Cayenne shift points will this make a difference? If it still doesn't perform well what do you charge to reflash to pre-fix software?
Thank you in advance,
Ryan
wait, what do you mean the emissions reflash that was never done?

Reactions: yrktreg

·
Registered
5 Posts
Now my local audi dealer which is horrible, worst I've ever dealt with of any manufacturer, has had it for almost 3 weeks for what VW publication says should only take about 3 hrs.
Back story:
It threw a glow plug and check engine light the day I test drove it and dropped into limp home mode. Dealer said he'd take it to audi and make sure it was all fixed before he sold it. Audi said it had "a couple of open recalls " More than two weeks later here we are.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,457 ·
Glad to hear you are back. while i don't know you, you have been on my mind hoping all was well!
Thank you for the kind words!

I have to say that this is such an amazing community, I feel like each and every one of you is part of my extended family.

One of you had me choked up and in tears last weekend as this person sent me a care package.
I never ever expected anything like that and was beyond words...

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,458 ·
I am glad your health is improving!

I have a spare TCU for my 15' diesel Cayenne but I do not see the part number listed on your thread (OC8 927 749 CC)

I was hoping to have this re-flashed to the pre fix software as the current software sucks.

Have you seen this TCU # before?
Yes sir! It actually has the FC file on it now as Porsche like VW, and Audi decided to make one file for each year to cover years that had multiple files like the 749cc, and 749fc.

Send it on in, and I will get you fixed up. I have a separate thread on how and where to ship it.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,459 ·
System Description:
0BK 30 TDIUSA

Software Number:
8R0927158Q

Software Version

Hardware Number
0BK927156AM

Hardware Version H16

Don't see any of the numbers that you referred to. Have something?
I do, but the Q5's have the ZF transmission with the TCM built into the trans. So they need to be flashed either in person or I can send you some hardware.

·
Premium Member
1,725 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,460 ·
[tried to quote chuckgf8's message above]

I believe that should work since I received from Joe a similar one (with the exception of the last two letters). Actually, as long as you sent the TCM, Joe will do the magic. Btw, passed CA emissions, notwithstanding someone rumor mongering in BaT when a Cayenne diesel was being auctioned. This is by far the best way to return a tdi engine back to pre-dieselgate behavior. Wish Joe a speedy recovery
Thank you sir!
And thank you for the verification that it will pass Cali's smog testing :)

1441 - 1460 of 1474 Posts