Club Touareg Forum banner
1421 - 1440 of 1474 Posts

Registered
LOL. Even prouder. Since I could care less what you think, I'm going to enjoy my ride with my $50 cross bars and $110 cargo basket.

Good day, sir!
不不不

Registered
Just wanted to drop a post in here. We were talking back and forth through IM and you had a TCM coming in for my 2016 Touareg, but I've not gotten any replies from you in IM so wanted to post here in case you were not seeing my messages.

Bob

Registered
He comes on here in waves, give it time

Registered
Lol no problem. He's a great guy and very stand up

Reactions: Troystg

Registered
Lots of Cayenne module available for sale if anyone wants a spare to swap in and out...

I hate to post on Rennslist as I had a less than welcome experience from that group who swore and declared that their Porsche dealer would fix it. They are still grumbling about it last I heard all the while the Q7 and Touareg folks along with the occasional Cayenne owner have enjoyed the fruits of my labor :D
Hey York, I'm interested in a spare module for a 2016 Cayenne, please let me know if they're still available.

Thanks,
Nate

Registered
I'm not sure I did the private message correctly, but I'm interested as well when you get the time... Thanks!

Registered
I had my 2016 TCU flash done by Joe a year or so again. I just received a letter from VW re the new AEM-C fix. Just wondering if anyone that had the TCU flash done by Joe also had the new AEM-C done by VW, and if yes what was your experience with it and do you recommend it (the new AEM-C)?
Thanks!
Richard
Hi, just reading an old post of yours (2016) regarding your leaking 2011 Tuareg V6 with pano sunroof. My 2011 Touareg, with sunroof is doing the same, fuse panel has almost identical rust. Did your sealant job up on the outside of the sunroof work?. Thanks for any advice, I am about to do a sealing job up there. Also, how difficult to get the headliner pulled back a bit to look at the inside?. Thanks Gerard

Registered
I have a 2013 Q7 with the 0C8927750AQ and I to find one. Mine got we and corroded, don't know how bit it's fried. I can find one anywhere in the US. I'd love to find a known, good TCM. HELP!!!

Registered
Hey -- just reaching out to see what my options are for my '15 CD.
It has all the fixes and was just serviced at the dealer for warranty work. New emissions bits and a full clean out of the intake track.

I'm going to flash to a Kerma tune to wake the car back up, and would love to do the pre-fix TCM as well, but I'm wondering if this is something I'll have to revert back to stock if visiting the dealer?

The car is CPO covered until October this year, and has the extended emissions warranty til 2025/120k. Only 60k on the car.

Please DM if you could! Thanks.

Premium Member
Discussion Starter · #1,439 ·
Peeks head in room :p

HI EVERYONE!

So sorry i fell off the face of the earth again.

Hopefully this will be the last time.

Just finished up another round of treatments and am feeling tired, but better.

I will try to get back to everyone in the next day or two.

Hopefully back for good!

1421 - 1440 of 1474 Posts