Club Touareg Forum banner

1201 - 1212 of 1212 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Holy smokes! Glad you made it through that serious business! I'm more than happy to contribute to the recovery fund ;)
Are you still planning to do the stealth ECM flash as well?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Holy crap.. Glad to hear you're on the mend!

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
Also what about the custom hybrid turbo that you are building?

·
Premium Member
1,585 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,207
Thanks everyone!

It's been a rocky road, but am on the way to recovery.

The Stealth ECU has some bugs that i'm not sure can be worked out. The programmer that I was using seems to be stuck. Each ECU seems to have it's own special coding with the latest revision and while he has "cracked" one or two the rest seem to be very difficult.
I'm on the fence about offering the original stock pre-fix flashing possible with a flash counter change to make it look like it was original from the factory you know like how a replacement ECU from a junkyard would look if your ECU cough would happen to get water in it and fail cough cough.

The hybrid turbo is still on the to-do list but moving along way slower than I had hoped.

·
Registered
26 Posts
I'm glad to see you're back, Joe!
Guys, if anyone is interested in Touareg's ECU'14 for TDI let me know. I bought one for experiments, but sold my Cayenne diesel and don't need this ECU anymore. ECU is intact.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Guys, if anyone is interested in Touareg's ECU'14 for TDI let me know. I bought one for experiments, but sold my Cayenne diesel and don't need this ECU anymore. ECU is intact.
How much, will it work on a 16, and if yktreg will flash it for me I'll take it.

Sent from my ASUS_Z01GD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
149 Posts
PM'd....

Sent from my ASUS_Z01GD using Tapatalk

·
Registered
22 Posts
PayPal sent this morning, TCU shipped out UPS today. UPS return label included inside the case. :)

Very much looking forward to the end result!

·
Registered
102 Posts
I am so happy to hear you are doing better Joe.

1201 - 1212 of 1212 Posts