Club Touareg Forum banner

1021 - 1039 of 1039 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi YrkTreg, I have a 2014 TDI Touareg with TCU OC8 927 750 CF.
Please PM me when you have time. I will be shipping to and from US address in Washington.

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,022
So we have a 2012 we just bought earlier this month, is the studdering on the interstate when you let off the throttle and get back on due to the fix? Ive read online that the fix has caused this... Just weird cause my parents 11 doesn't do it and We looked at a 14 and it wasn't as noticeable.
Hmm sounds like something else to me, but it's hard to say.
How many miles on the reg and the trans fluid?

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1,024
Hi Everyone,
Yes health issues have been giving me a good bit of grief lately so i've been out of commission.
I have a major surgery coming up in early February.

I do believe that I have messaged everyone that's posted interest, if I missed someone please let me know.

I am slowly but surely getting caught up on the wait lists :)

I would just like to thank everyone for all of their patronage, support, and interest in this.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hi Everyone,
Yes health issues have been giving me a good bit of grief lately so i've been out of commission.
I have a major surgery coming up in early February.

I do believe that I have messaged everyone that's posted interest, if I missed someone please let me know.

I am slowly but surely getting caught up on the wait lists :)

I would just like to thank everyone for all of their patronage, support, and interest in this.
When you have the opportunity, I'm very interested in this for my 2013 Cayenne, I understand you have bigger fish to fry right now though. Thanks!!!

·
Registered
3 Posts
I messaged you and haven't heard back from you. If you have time with your health still looking to schedule the tcm flash at your place.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Just a general inquiry here, has anyone had any trouble taking their cars to the dealer for service with their “un-fixed” TCU and the technician flashing the unit back to the “fixed” state?

·
Registered
75 Posts
Just a general inquiry here, has anyone had any trouble taking their cars to the dealer for service with their “un-fixed” TCU and the technician flashing the unit back to the “fixed” state?
I have had my '14 Lux to the dealer for steering rack replacement and they did not flag anything.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Ill be going to Indy's now. I have the TCU and ECU flashes. Theres now a Gear # next to the D and S. Shift is higher and harder. Holds in gear if you punch it and let off.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Good afternoon, I sent a message 3+ months ago asking to be on the waitlist...just saw you are having health issues. I am sorry to hear that and hopefully you are ok. If possible I would like to be on the waitlist for my 2014 Q7 TDI....please let me know.

Thanks,
Sam
[email protected]

·
Registered
2 Posts
Do european Touaregs have this "fix"? I have a 2011. Thanks

Address 02: Auto Trans (J217) Labels:| 0C8-927-750.clb
Part No SW: 0C8 927 750 H HW: 0C8 927 750 H
Component: AL1000 AISIN 001 1811
Serial number:
Coding: 001568
Shop #: WSC 80093 222 69422
ASAM Dataset: EV_TCMAL991031 001001
ROD: EV_TCMAL991031_001_VW52.rod
VCID: 3169A3C560295DC26A-8064

No fault code found.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello YrkTreg,
I'm interested in the TCU flash. I will be towing a camper and here this is much better. It's a new to me 2012 Touareg Sport with the dieselgate fix recently completed. I have a VCDS cable if that helps.
Auto scan listed Auto Trans HW: 0C8 927 750 G Coding: 001368

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hmm sounds like something else to me, but it's hard to say.
How many miles on the reg and the trans fluid?
@yrktreg Just bought it with 62k, getting ready to do a fluid change. Is there a good email or can you PM me about doing the flash? Both my parents and I would like to do the flash. Not sure if we'd drive out or do a swap yet. Hope you feel better!

1021 - 1039 of 1039 Posts