Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
545 Posts
Yep. It can be done but I used a function in the OBDeleven Android App to do so.
Changed it to five clicks.

·
Registered
545 Posts
Vaughan

I have an App (OBDeleven) for my phone that I use to scan the Treg. Within that App are functions that you can use to change values in modules.

It is a menu based App. You just select the function within the App and enter the value you want. No knowledge of coding is required. It is like using Windows instead of MD-DOS.

However if you do a web search the coding used with the Vag-com is available.

https://obdeleven.com/en/

·
Banned
R5 (2008)
1,159 Posts
Does anyone know if you can change the amount of blinks you get when using the lane change feature,currently has 3 blinks before it turns off. Thanks

The procedure is same for the Touareg (but you'll have far less options in the drop-down list at the top).

If you're using an ODB coder that only works with numbers, then the controller number is 09 (Central Electronics) and the adaptation channel number is 02. Check whether you've 3 there, and if yes, you've found the comfort turn signal counter, which you can change to anything from 1 to 5.

·
Registered
Black 2004 V10
293 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qJHezq06PUE

The procedure is same for the Touareg (but you'll have far less options in the drop-down list at the top).

If you're using an ODB coder that only works with numbers, then the controller number is 09 (Central Electronics) and the adaptation channel number is 02. Check whether you've 3 there, and if yes, you've found the comfort turn signal counter, which you can change to anything from 1 to 5.
Thanks again Gnits reset the blinks to 5 with a schwaben hand held scaner with your help, have to love this forum

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.