Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Learner
MY21 Wolfsburg V6 Moonlight Blue
6,480 Posts
Sorry to hear about your experience and great that you came out of it without serious injuries.
All the best with the replacement mate

· Learner
6,480 Posts
Thanks. Touareg helped with reducing injuries. As we all know it is a very solid safe car. Looks like I will pick up the new car on Sat 30th April. Will post pics of course but they should look the same as the pics I posted last year for my earlier MY15:p
Getting the same color and options?

· Learner
6,480 Posts
Yes exactly the same car V8 R-Line with sunroof, titanium tinting on front side windows and paint protection.. Only difference wl be that it will be an MY16 instead of an MY15. Interestingly VW don't trust their predelivery guys getting it right on black cars and are outsourcing the predelivery preparation. I will be checking it all out on the day. Will bring the wife along ghis time to also check it out.
Great, maybe check it for the park brake roll issue, and if rolls after applying park brake refuse taking delivery....hmmmm

· Learner
6,480 Posts
I could have done with one of your wheels nm, put a deep scratch on rear left...arghh
Worst part having 21s....

· Learner
6,480 Posts
I guys, picked up my brand new Black MY16 V8 R-Line (with sunroof) this afternoon. So far so good. Experience was better than my earlier MY15 V8 R-Line. I received a full tank of fuel this time, and I can report that this car does not pull to the left like the old one. They also completed the current recall for the brake pedal clip. I have not scanned the car yet, but I have been assured by the sales guy that they scanned the car for faults while doing the recall procedure and did not find any faults. Fingers crossed when I scan the car in a couple of days from now.
Good stuff, all the best with it mate

· Learner
6,480 Posts
Hi NM, Is the recall for circlip taken care of with your my16

· Learner
6,480 Posts
Yes, but I had to ask for the recall to be performed during the pre-delivery process. Interestingly, I received a letter from VW a few days ago asking me to book in the old written off MY15 to get the recall performed.:surprise:
I got the letter too, will book it in, time for first service anyway, will be a year later this month since I drove out the showroom!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.