Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello
i am new in this nice forums
please i need help to adding light sensor with auto rear view mirror to my touareg r5 year 2004
09: Centrale Elec. No. pièce: 7L6 937 049 K
can some bady help me becose i i enabled with vcds comming home and rain light sensor but stil not working

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hello FSJ Guy
my touareg dont have rai and light sensor and Auto dimming rear view mirror ,not istalled in my toureg
so i want to add this option to my touareg but i dont now how connecting cables(Repair wire (000-979-021) to The onboard power supply control unit (7L6 937 049 K)
thank you to answer

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
hello
i find this in russe forums do you think this is will be ok ?
Разъём на зеркало идет сразу с пинами, они все подписаны.
1 пин - питание на 49-й предохранитель
2 пин - масса
3 пин - на блок управления бортовой сетью в 20 пин (зелёный 26 пиновый разъём)
4 и 5 пин - идут на управление затемнением внешних зеркал. Если таковые имеются или будете ставить, то нужно тянуть. 4-й на водительское, 5-й на пассажирское.
6 пин - на плафон во 2-й пин 8-ми пинового разъёма плафона.

Всё просто

С датчиком ещё всё проще.
1 пин - питание в 7-й предохранитель
2 пин - масса
3 пин - на блок управления стеклоочистителем в 5-й пин 10-ти пинового разъёма. Он будет заглушен. Просверлите дырку, просунете провод и запинуете.

english translite
Connector on the mirror goes directly to the pins, they are all signed.
1 pin - power to the 49 th fuse
2 pin - weight
3 pin - on the onboard power supply control unit 20 pin (green 26-pin connector)
4 and 5 pin - go to control dimming exterior mirrors. If any, or will put, you need to pull. 4th in the driver, the 5 th to the passenger.
6-pin - on the ceiling in the 2nd pin 8-pin connector the ceiling.

It's simple

With the sensor still all easier.
1 pin - food in the 7th fuse
2 pin - weight
3 pin - on the wiper control unit in the 5th pin 10-pin connector. He will be muted. Drill a hole, and pushes its wire zapinuete.

please i need doubl confurm
thak you

1 - 6 of 6 Posts