Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The nail of this piece has become very complicated, and I try to disassemble the nail, but I cannot because it is very coherent, as it is full of rust and it is rigid. It does not really move. I have a problem. Is there any solution, brothers?

Attachments

·
Registered
1,693 Posts
You have to use penetrating stuff like WD40 or liquid wrench to soak it and try again, if no result than to have to cut it with angle grinder and use new bolts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I was thinking about this idea, but I am concerned about the lack of nails in my country in the same way and durability

·
Registered
2 Posts
You can order the part online and receive it by DHL. I order from eurocarparts in the UK though they sometimes don't have complex parts.

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "Karimbenzablih, gönderimeri: 2072872, üye: 225612"]
Bu parçanın çivisi çok karmaşık hale geldi ve çiviyi sökmeye çalışıyorum, ancak yapamıyorum çünkü pasla dolu ve sert olduğu için çok karmaşık. Gerçekten hareket etmiyor. Bir problemim var. Çözüm var mı kardeşler?
[/ ALINTI]
Muss neu kaufen
Screenshot_20200201-202317_eBay.jpg

·
Registered
3 Posts
[QUOTE = "Karimbenzablih, gönderi: 2072872, üye: 225612"]
Bu parçanın çivisi çok karmaşık hale geldi ve çiviyi sökmeye çalışıyorum, ancak yapamıyorum çünkü pasla dolu ve sert olduğu için çok tutarlı. Gerçekten hareket etmiyor. Bir problemim var. Çözüm var mı kardeşler?
[/ALINTI]
'Hallo du muss Teile schneiden ich habe auch gleich problem geliebt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts