Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Hood still tweaked, rides great, 64K and was VW certified at 40k.

Just looking for general opinion on how to best utilize it.

I also have a 2013 Passat Tdi sell that I average 25k a year with.

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Well, I'd guess now it is about driving it! If you don't like driving it, the lockable gloves compartment makes a nice vault to store your handguns. At need, it (gloves compartment) can be used to chill a bottle of wine with AC on, but the engine needs to be running. :)
Welcome to the CT!

·
Registered
1,608 Posts
Use it .... enjoy or its a waste and time to off-load ....... SO ... where to ???

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Read the buying a used Touareg thread - link in my signature below. You'll learn what to expect.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorry for the late response. This Touareg was a salvaged wreck with front end damage. Basically the the bumper skin had two horizontal cracks in the pillars which I repaired with epoxy and repainted. The radiator support and the bumper support plus two light trays needed replaced. The hood, however, is torqued on the passenger side and either needs replaced or straightened. It has about a 1.5 inch gap that would allow rain inside the engine compartment I'd not fixed. Trying to find a hood now that keeps the project affordable.

Aside from the hood and the air conditioning, everything in this vehicle works perfectly.

Pictures to follow.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Read the buying a used Touareg thread - link in my signature below. You'll learn what to expect.

Nooby this tap a talk app doesn't show you're signature. Can you repost the link? Btw I had a 2010 vr6 that had no problems but am aware of the 3.2L cam chain issues.

Thanks!

·
Registered
786 Posts
Reactions: guylozito

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Thanks Amoeba!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts