Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm Scott, I'm in Iowa... and I don't drive a Touareg. Sorry.
I've got a Q7 TDi, and I'm apparently the only person on the web who does any work to a Q7 on my own.
The Audi forums are full of people who can't be bothered to help..
This place is awesome.

Already fixed more little things just from reading here for 2 weeks than in 8 years on Audizine or AudiWorld.

The ol' girl is a '12 3.0 with over 230k on the clock, a full emissions delete a, Malone Stage 2 and a trans recode.

Happy to be here.

·
Registered
3,746 Posts
Q7 and Cayenne people are welcomed here. Just part of the VAG family.

If we can figure it out, we will even help you to troubleshoot.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Did you notice much mpg change with the delete and Mallone Stage 2?
I'm in the MidWest (St Louis), but not sure I want to get TReg 3.0tdi muddy yet. I plan to tow a camper with it and there likely be occasional mud in the fields we camp in for dirt bike races. Got my Sierra stuck once in a way too muddy field at a race, I'll try to avoid that much mud.
The Fast Lane Truck episode with the air suspension TReg does make me want to take a trip to the Colorado Rockies. That looked like a fun trail!

Tim

·
Registered
57 Posts
FlyBoy777; I use our '16 TDI Lix primarily to tow a 23' Airstream. I did disconnect it for some errands around St. George, UT and wanted to mtn bike at Gooseberry Mesa. It was too muddy so the entrance was closed. I went looking for other starting points and got it up to the middle of the wheels in deep red watery mud. Just the standard "all season" tires, but I kept it going. It was a mess to clean [white one] at the high pressure spray wash place. There are many places for mud to accumulate on the underside. Good luck, but have fun.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts