Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased a 2011 TDI Touareg. Love the car but the dealer has had it more than I have. Had the Adblue thing at about 1,000 miles and then some emissions issues all of which required weeks at the dealer. It seems it's the first one they have sold and only have one tech. that is still getting trained.

Does anyone know how to program the key fobs to move the seats and mirrors, doesn't seem like anyone here knows how to do it. The manual is wrong and the 1.1 addendum we received doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
the seat program all depends on what trim level you have, they don't all have the ability to get programed, if you have the numbers on the door panel you have the ability to program ur seat. The manual shouldn't be wrong in that regard. Sorry to hear about your problems with the adblue, hopefully it'll be fixed asap. My 2011 tdi has been flawless for the past 7,000 km.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
the seat program all depends on what trim level you have, they don't all have the ability to get programed, if you have the numbers on the door panel you have the ability to program ur seat. The manual shouldn't be wrong in that regard. Sorry to hear about your problems with the adblue, hopefully it'll be fixed asap. My 2011 tdi has been flawless for the past 7,000 km.
Glad to hear that I might have the only problem child. I have the Lux package and the dealer ship just doesn't have enough experience with this model, it's their first one. I am sure we will get it figured out.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.