Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doesn't matter what page, topic or thread I'm on. When I try to go to another page or thread the computer locks up for all or most of a full minute. Down where it normally says "Done," it says, instead: downloadingpicturehttp://pagead2.googlessyndication.com/pagead/abg-en-100C-000000.png

Simply not tolerable.
jholbert

·
Registered
2,848 Posts
If I remember correctly, you had mentioned in your other thread that all was well at home, but your office machine was having the issues. Could it be some sort of filter/firewall at your office, or something with your office machine? I honestly have seen no performance degradation anywhere, let alone on every page. Spockcat reported this in your other thread as well.

I'm truly sorry you're having issues, but it sounds like it may be something with your office machine or internet connection. Are you running anti-virus and anti-spyware?

Also, moving this into the proper forum.

Matt

·
Administrator
10,219 Posts
I have no issues with any of the multiple PCs and a Mac that I use to surf this site...sounds like the problem is on your end and not with the website

·
Registered
703 Posts
When I entertained the thought once of getting a Toyota FJ I was on a forum dedicated to that vehicle and experienced the same downgraded performance on that site only. I never did figure it out.

Good luck.....stick around.

Cya

·
Premium Member
229 Posts
Doesn't matter what page, topic or thread I'm on. When I try to go to another page or thread the computer locks up for all or most of a full minute. Down where it normally says "Done," it says, instead: downloadingpicturehttp://pagead2.googlessyndication.com/pagead/abg-en-100C-000000.png

Simply not tolerable.
jholbert
Sorry to hear you are having trouble. You mentioned in this thread that you only had this issue at your work but not at home. Perhaps your employer has some blocking set up or prohibits certain kinds of file downloads. You might check to see what kind of filtering they have in place.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts