Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
144 Posts
Blame photobucket. It is no longer free.
From what I understand if you pay photobucket $$$ for a membership then you can see pictures that are hosted on it.

·
Administrator
530 Posts
Any ideas?
Blame photobucket. It is no longer free.
From what I understand if you pay photobucket $$$ for a membership then you can see pictures that are hosted on it.
Reinforcing this answer...
When you link to images that are hosted on another site (such as Photobucket), those links are subject to any limits the host provider has in place. Photobucket does limit the bandwidth for hosting images, which is why you may sometimes see your images watermarked, blurred, or modified in other ways decided by the image hosting service. You can usually find the hosting limits posted on the hosts provider’s website. This is the most recent information we have found for Photobucket: https://support.photobucket.com/hc/en-us/articles/360022822393-New-Hosting-Limits

Alternatively, you can upload your images directly to this site, either in the discussion thread, gallery or showcase, if you prefer. That will prevent any issues that may crop up with remote hosting of images.

Hope that helps! Please let us know if you have any other questions.
-Philip

·
Registered
3,716 Posts
I wish that new posts would not allow links to photo bucket.

Just add a filter so that when you press post reply, the photo bucket links would generate a error and a message to directly load the images to the forums.

Just say no to photo bucket.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts