Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a 14 foot square picture of a 2008 Touareg flying off a dune. It was displayed in a VW dealership for advertisement and cost them nearly $5000 to make. I know its huge but if you take off the top row of sky and the bottom row of dirt you still get a bad a$$ picture thats 8'x14' and could fit on a wall. Its made of 49 2sqft pieces that are durable thick plastic. The whole kit weighs at least 50 lbs. Make me an offer for what you think its worth. I've heard of others exactly like this but portraying a family standing next to a Touareg in a parking lot (boring :eek:) go for several hundred dollars.

I'm thinking like 400 bucks shipped, make an offer if you'd like

oh, also it comes with three 1'x3' Touareg Rally posters that are also dealership ad oriented. They are of the actual 2008 rally Touaregs that beat everyone back then.
Below is the picture and the actual prints that i have layed out in my yard. i excluded the top and bottom rows when i did this cause i suck at puzzle sections that are monochromatic.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
My dealer gave me his first Touareg wall. Still have it posted in my garage. $400 :drunk:

Lucky man. Must have had a pretty good relationship with your dealer. its pretty cool. if i wanted it didn't have it and couldn't get it id pay 400 bones for it easy. :drunk:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts