Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
151 Posts
Just found this one now, and from the look of it - it might be just us ;)

I live in Oslo - what about you?

Best regards
Arne

·
Registered
117 Posts
I'm in, just outside Molde.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Hi Robert - Yes we can always meet up for a coffee later. I'm at work for time being, but I'll keep in touch!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Nice, more Scandinavians joining the forum!

How about som info about the cars? Maybe We have some other specs than other countries?

My Car:

Late 2005 3,0 TDI. Offroad Grey, Anthrazite leather, Alu / Carbonstyle panels. Tiptronic S, Adaptive Air susp, 20" original wheels, privacy glass, 4- Zone climatic incl heated rear seats, sun roof, all electric. 160 000 KM's

·
Registered
151 Posts
Nice to see that there are several Scandinavians here!

The spec of my car can be seen below. I bought it one year old (19.000 km) and it was ordered new with most options from the first owner.

Very happy with the car, and it's at 28.000 km now. No problems what so ever.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It's getting more of us now, nice!

Where will your T-regs take you this summer?

I'm going mostly around in southern Norway, hauling small trailer I think. Going on holiday with loaded car, bikerack and roofbox..... (I think my wife drives this, I take the two-door sportscar)

·
Registered
151 Posts

·
Registered
1,596 Posts
Good to have you guys on the CT!
I’ve heard that Norwegians are not very talkative. This thread supports this hypothesis – the longest post has four short sentences. :D
P.S. Many Minnesotans have Scandinavian ancestral roots.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
About this Discussion
35 Replies
26 Participants
Arff-JOS
Club Touareg Forum
We’re the online community for Volkswagen Touareg owners to share knowledge about their VW Touareg Sport Utility Vehicles and more!
Full Forum Listing