Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got an offer on a V6 Touareg from a local dealer for roughly 10% off MSRP. I'm wondering if they're just trying to clear out '04 inventory.

they also said that Bi-Xenons and locking rear diff. are not available on the East Coast. What's up with that?

My instinct is to wait a couple of months for the '05.

· Registered
55 Posts
10% off MSRP is a good deal. It may be likely that they are trying to clear inventory but I think the price is fair. With that said, if you are looking for a Shadow Blue and in Mass. you can get that for below invoice.

I live in NY and bought my car last week in NJ and there are plenty of cars with Bi-Xenons in the area. The locking rear diff. may be more difficult to find but it is out there. From experience I can tell you that if the Xenons and Rear Diff are the ONLY two options you want, it will be tough to get that car.

· Registered
18 Posts
I am searching the east coast for a Treg with the specific options I want. The problem is I have not been able to find one yet. :confused2:

But, there are plenty available in the DC area (Maryland/Virginia), where my main search is centered, with Xenon headlamps.

Hope this helps.

· Registered
33 Posts
I just negotiated a price that was roughly 9% below MSRP, which was around $350 above invoice on this model so 10% below is a good price. I too have had probelms finding one with the locking rear differential but around here (Carolinas) almost all have xenons.

· Registered
1,556 Posts
Definitely Xenon's and Rear-Diff are available, its a blatant lie.

Find another dealer, especially if those are options your focused on.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.