Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
I am in PA and others around PA... There has been talk before about meets, but I am not sure if anyone has actually met up. I am north of harrisburg and I am always up for an outing either on or off road. My group of friends do various cruises to Carlisle on car show weekends. I have yet to get the chance to take the touareg off road with a group yet.

·
Registered
1,793 Posts
Didn't mean to steal your fire... just spreading the word. ;)

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
mckchr67 said:
I am in PA and others around PA... There has been talk before about meets, but I am not sure if anyone has actually met up. I am north of harrisburg and I am always up for an outing either on or off road. My group of friends do various cruises to Carlisle on car show weekends. I have yet to get the chance to take the touareg off road with a group yet.
Yea we mostly meet up at dennys off of 30 but they haven't in a while. We all gotta get together! I live in york.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The tristatetuners forum has a decent amount of euro guys on there. I have went to various meets and shows that they had this past summer since I moved down this way. The patuned forums does sponsored track days at beaver springs dragway that has been a good time the last couple years. Car wise we started doing a cruise to carlisle car shows and coming back to my place to party and what not via driving 74 from west of millerstown down and back up. Not sure what way we will drive this year since the is going to be construction on 74 on perry county's side of the mountain.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
mckchr67 said:
The tristatetuners forum has a decent amount of euro guys on there. I have went to various meets and shows that they had this past summer since I moved down this way. The patuned forums does sponsored track days at beaver springs dragway that has been a good time the last couple years. Car wise we started doing a cruise to carlisle car shows and coming back to my place to party and what not via driving 74 from west of millerstown down and back up. Not sure what way we will drive this year since the is going to be construction on 74 on perry county's side of the mountain .
Yea we got vag fest out here its sick. Count me in on that!

·
Registered
196 Posts
this was the group that did the last cruise last summer. There is a pretty wide variety of car tastes among my buddies.

Some choice people with drag applications decided to waste their junk tires right in front of my house.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mckchr67 said:
this was the group that did the last cruise last summer. There is a pretty wide variety of car tastes among my buddies.

Some choice people with drag applications decided to waste their junk tires right in front of my house.
Ahahaha nice. After awhile that would piss me off though

1 - 15 of 15 Posts