Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My name is Robin Eduard Turpijn (dutch), I am 39 years old and live in Norway in a town called Svinndal. I am the father of 2 children(twins, 10y) and married to a lovely Norwegian wife.

Since the introduction of the Touareg I fell in love with it. Never bought one till yesterday. Last week I crashed:crying: our family car (Nissan Qashqai +2), it was wrecked.... and now I was in need of a new car. After short consideration and a low kilometre, advertised Touareg on my vision, I bought it yesterday.
My overall VW experience is good, also own a Golf VII and previously GOLF III(2008), GOLF V(2005), Touran(2006), Passat(2008), Audi A4(2012). Let´s see how the Touareg will do:smile2: For now I am satisfied just need to change the struts of the back window. (Already ordered and pick up tomorrow morning.)

Mvh,
Robin

Attachments

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Welcome to the forum, nice to see another silver Touareg...

Stuart...

·
Registered
20,262 Posts
Rear hatch struts how-to attached. Critical part of the how-to is the luber. Keeping reading until you find out what luber is!

http://www.clubtouareg.com/forums/f...ts-part-number-and-video-for-t1-t2-45059.html

Also DO take time to read this thread carefully ASAP if you haven't done so. You'll learn a lot.

Buying a used Touareg. What to look for. - myTreg forums

Which model have you bought?

Looks like you have factory xenons. If the bulbs are original, fit new ones [genuine Osram or Philips not e-bay copies] as they age.

Dick Turpin was an infamous highwayman in England a couple of centuries ago. You're not related are you?!

·
Registered
2006 V8 Touareg AIR, nav, hid
4,456 Posts
That touareg is pretty.

Congrats and welcome to the forums.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Rear hatch struts how-to attached. Critical part of the how-to is the luber. Keeping reading until you find out what luber is!

Also DO take time to read this thread carefully ASAP if you haven't done so. You'll learn a lot.

Buying a used Touareg. What to look for. - myTreg forums

Which model have you bought?

Looks like you have factory xenons. If the bulbs are original, fit new ones [genuine Osram or Philips not e-bay copies] as they age.

Dick Turpin was an infamous highwayman in England a couple of centuries ago. You're not related are you?!

Late reply, The reason I found this forum was because of the struts. After replacing it was al smooth and nice again. Also swapped the plate lights(led). Damm those are superb clear lights;)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Welcome Robin. A nice clean, well detailed early model Touareg from the pics. Congrats and hope it gives you many k's of joy. You must be too preoccupied with the new toy to go out and do the domestic chores though. The grass (assuming it is your place and not some park) is just a bit shaggy, like it hasn't been cut for a few months. Sorry, living on a golf course makes you notice these things.;)
John

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Welcome Robin. A nice clean, well detailed early model Touareg from the pics. Congrats and hope it gives you many k's of joy. You must be too preoccupied with the new toy to go out and do the domestic chores though. The grass (assuming it is your place and not some park) is just a bit shaggy, like it hasn't been cut for a few months. Sorry, living on a golf course makes you notice these things.;)

John

Hi, yes grass had to be done. This is by the way one and a half weeks long. It grows like crazy here on my Norwegian hill. Down side is that the grass is lots of items to wet to cut. Or it actually won't go off at all when wet:(

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.