Club Touareg Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 2003 VW touareg V6 I drive to work on my way I went to petrol station after I put some fuel and the car not started and even not turn over all dashboard lights off
I take it to the dealer he pulled out the code 00186 terminal 15SV short to ground B of kessy model ECU and he can't find the location of the terminal 15SV
I need help
Many thanks

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
1,981 Posts

·
Registered
2011 Touareg VR6 FSI
642 Posts
Compliments of Google translate :

Tip: Search for English results only. You can specify your search language in Preferences

Search Results
Translation Result
Arabic - detected
اكتب لي رسالة بالعربي اخي
aiktub li risalat bialearabi 'akhi

English:
Write me an Arabic message for my brother

NOTE : I suggest you don't. Getting help this way might prove frustrating and it might even be breaking forum etiquette.

As an afternote, why can't the dealer figure this one out? Another Google search pulled up the following results. You might want to do some Internet searching on your own.

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
1,981 Posts
Thanks @New2Tregs

It does indeed break forum etiquette.

It's not up to the thousands of people who read the post to go searching for the translation, when the poster can do it themselves - for everybody.

Entry to the forum to all new starters clearly states English is the language of choice here.

@Karimbenzablih please amend your post, or it will be deleted. Thankyou.

Reactions: New2Tregs

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Tip: Search for English results only. You can specify your search language in Preferences

Search Results
Translation Result
Arabic - detected

English:

NOTE : I suggest you don't. Getting help this way might prove frustrating and it might even be breaking forum etiquette.

As an afternote, why can't the dealer figure this one out? Another Google search pulled up the following results. You might want to do some Internet searching on your own.

Search Results
Translation Result
Arabic - detected

English:

Many thanks for your reply
I have been search for 2 days
But the links you left on Google Search that's help me a lot now only I need to find the the relay location of terminal 15SV

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
1,981 Posts
thread closed at request of the original poster.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.