Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
I've been trying to get my smog done since last year. Something about Secondary Air Insufficient Bank 1 & 2. Couldn't find the leak. Things I changed:
- Secondary Air Pump
- Check Valves/Kombi
- Air Filters
The diaphragm pod wouldn't collapse at all. Lower arm actuator was seized. I finally took the Intake Runner off and cleaned it. I found out that the lower pod had a slight cut that was not visually accessible. Replaced it and put everything together.

Now I am getting an error "P0022 Camshaft Position Actuator A Bank 2 Timing over Retard." I read on one of the DIY here that you need to do a "Throttle Adaptation" after assembling everything. I don't have access to a VagCom. Any fellow Treggers willing to help me out. I live in the East Bay Cali. I just want to get my T1 smogged and ready for the snow trip.

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
Please always put your problem in the thread title - "Help please" may not get you the help you need as people pass over your thread and someone searching later with the same problem probably won't find your thread either.

Just imagine how useless this site would be if every thread was entitled "Help please"!!

·
Registered
20,430 Posts
No, you only get 30 minutes to edit!

Start a new thread!!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts