Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, I have two Vacuume lines that need to be replaced, that im trying to search for online but have no luck finding part numbers or a diagram that indicates one.

They are the two main lines that are on the passenger side of the engine bay, that connect at the vacuum canister on the front behind the headlight / radiator area, and go towards the back of the engine bay.

If anyone knows where to look at a diagram online to identify them and get a part number so I can order, I appreceate it.... my local stealership is full of assholes that wont give part numbers, they will only sell you the parts if they are working on the vehicle, and they told me they dont even have those in stock. :mad:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
done.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Did you have any luck with the part numbers? I need them as well and my local dealership won't sell me the hoses, only install new ones for $400. Are these some sort of top secret hoses? Can we only get help through PM's.
Thanks for any assistance.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
to be honest, I "temporarily" fixed my hoses and it has ended up being more of a permanent solution... since they have not failed again I have not inquired to purchase them, but regardless, im sure that they must be available for purchase somewhere ... i source all my OEM parts through 1stvwparts.com

·
Registered
62 Posts
to be honest, I "temporarily" fixed my hoses and it has ended up being more of a permanent solution... since they have not failed again I have not inquired to purchase them, but regardless, im sure that they must be available for purchase somewhere ... i source all my OEM parts through 1stvwparts.com

Thanks for the reply.
I think I will try the same solution.

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
hi, i know this is an old thread but i need vacuum diagram for 05 V8, can someone share it with me please :) thank you in advance, kind regards, Nikoloz

·
Registered
1,598 Posts
Oh thank you very much :) I wand to check all the vacuum tubes and links so i will not miss anything :) once again thank you mate ;) kind regards, nikoloz

·
Registered
4 Posts
I am in need of this as well. My egg has a major misfire and the engine is very shakey and this one particular hose is spit a few inches on both ends.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I know this is ridiculously old post, but if you have a diagram for the V10 (07 if matters), and are still here, I would be So thankful.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts