Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I hope someone can help. I have purchased this firmware and map upgrade and would like to know if it's possible to install it on my 2008 RNS 510 system. I'm concerned that it might brick the whole system if it's not compatible.

I've found the 'secret' Version Info menu, it's the older (?) version and the information it contains means absolutely nothing to me. There isn't a part number entry and I'm not sure which entry corresponds to my firmware. My unit has a HDD and the SD card slot is on the left hand side of the screen.

I have been trawling forums for days trying to figure this out and nothing has been of any assistance. I have taken photos of all the menus in Version info, so I would be really appreciative if someone could take a look and tell me what my current firmware is.

Thanks all.

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,175 Posts
Need to see details of what you are referring to in your 'secret menu'.

Care to post details/Pics/Identity of firmware etc? Do you know/does the disc declare what version firmware you have purchased?

Need this information before any declaration of what version firmware would be safe with your unit.

Reactions: cymrococh

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,175 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,175 Posts
Do you have Reverse Camera installed (VW OEM)?

·
Super Moderator
2015 R Line V8
2,175 Posts
PM sent :)

Reactions: cymrococh
1 - 7 of 7 Posts