Club Touareg Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
579 Posts
I will say that White 08 V10's are rare... i found one but it was after 6 months of looking... so if you find one... jump on it.

·
Registered
579 Posts

Ha... not really... not enless you like sending your money to Nigeria. That has SCAM written all over it! The interior is from an 2009/2010 and not a US model (RNS510)and it has engine spin int (was not available until this year) plus the BT button on the steering wheel and no 4 zone climate control. The exterior shots are of an "individual", not available in the US in 2008 (not that someone couldnt add it body kit.) Ironically that looks like an interior shot of my car (I added and RNS510 and engine spin and the factory BT steering wheel buttons.)

Oh.. and the price... ha... right.

·
Registered
6 Posts
sorry to post a scam... I was just looking to help the guy. I have no association with that post... HONEST!!!...

But I did see some at CARMAX in Irvine not too long ago when I was looking for my own.

Good luck anyways...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.