Club Touareg Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm hoping that this is something obvious that I'm missing. Basically now that winter has arrived in Texas, the cold nights bring tire pressure down to a level that alerts for low tire pressure every morning. I would like to use the MFD to change the setting for where the system warns me about being the 7.5 psi too low.

When I move to Settings > Tire Pressure it displays "Pressures Setings" but I can't change them. The manual says that there should be a "Change Tire Pressure Settings" or something like it when I enter this menu. Hitting the top or bottom menu change buttons backs me out of the menu, scrolling the thumbwheel does nothing and clicking the thumbwheel says "Confirm Tire Pressures? Cancel or Okay", but neither does anything.

I know that I've changed this before but I'm unsure of how. Can anyone tell me what I should be doing? Thanks in advance!

Quick Video to show you what happens as I go through the menus:

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
I've tried before just to see if it could be done and wasn't successful. Out of curiosity, why do you want to change it?

Maybe it can be done using VCDS.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm just wanting to change it because I could swear that I've done it before and the manual says that you can change it. I dunno about the VAG-COM, but I have one so I'll probably give it a shot. If another few people chime in and say that it can't be changed I'll just live with it.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One last hopeful bump?

If you read this are your pressures set to 36 on the front and 43 on the back as well?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts